- Budget Simulator aims to reach conformance to the W3C WAI WCAG 1.0 & 2.0 Level AA and aims for AAA where practicable.
- Keyboard users should be able to tab through content and use all functionality.
- Contrast is tested using Colour Contrast Analyser. This uses the Accessibility Evaluation and Repair Tools (AERT) colour contrast algorithm.
- Access keys have not been implemented with Budget Simulator.
- Budget Simulator has been built using ‘progressive enhancement’ making sure that all functionality is usable by people of all abilities whilst making the user experience better for users with modern browsers and assistive technology.
An accessible web site will allow all users of the site regardless of ability to find information and perform transactions. Two complementary approaches are to carry out User Testing and Automated testing/Manual Testing using WCAG 1.0 & 2.0 guides.
The aims of this policy
This policy outlines the accessibility targets set to assist in ensuring Budget Simulator is available to all areas of society regardless of ability.
Declaration of Accessibility
Delib is committed to ensuring accessibility of Budget Simulator for all people (both public and administrators) regardless of ability.