Your currency not listed? Contact us for pricing.
"...a very worthwhile tool, and one that enabled us to make decisions reflecting the views of our residents"
Tony Green, Deputy Leader, Wycombe District Council
Budget Simulator has already been used by more than 40 public sector organisations.
Licence models and other pricing details are below. Figure out what you fancy, then do a quick quote for yourself using our cost calculator »
Ready to buy? Need more advice? Get in touch and we'll be happy to help.
|Passworded 'admin' area|
|Spending prioritisation sliders|
Our apps currently only support English language.
Only allow participants to prioritise spending cuts — see Barnet's 'Cuts Only' Budget Simulator
Require participants to hit a savings target before proceeding — see Exeter's 'Savings Target' Budget Simulator
A printable version of your Budget Simulator in PDF format.
A comprehensive report, providing insight into the results of the consultation process, together with complete lists of all the participants comments.
Because of the way Budget Simulator is designed, it is possible to customise and change it further to suit every client's need. Additional technical work is charged at a daily rate.
Re-style your Budget Simulator, either to match your existing visual identity or to have a distinct look.
Budget Simulator includes a rough calculation of the impact of changes on council tax. Because this may change from one organisation to the next, we can modify the calculation on a per-client basis.
The penultimate page of the Simulator asks a standard set of demographic questions. We can customise these, make some questions required or add in new questions.
By default, the allocation arrows are set at 5% increments from -25% to +25%. We can change these for other combinations of percentages (for example, -50% to +50%, -5% to +5% or -25% to +10%).
Much of the wording in Budget Simulator can be edited by the client. However, some copy — such as the thanks page — can only be amended by Delib.
You choose a convenient time; we'll call you and talk you through a demo of Budget Simulator.
All prices exclude sales tax (VAT / GST).
Ready to buy? Simply get in touch to get set up.
"The Budget Simulator did just what we wanted. It took budget setting out of the meeting room and into the hands of the public."
John Horton, Community Engagement Officer, Lincolnshire Police Authority